Dr. Mehmet Resat ARPACI was born on 15 January 1975 in Akhisar. He finished Altı Eylul Primary School in Akhisar, high school in Manisa High School and was graduated from Dokuz Eylul University, Medicine Faculty. He started his professional career as a medical doctor in Adapazari and continued in Izmir. Since 2000 year he worked in Aesthetic and Beauty Sector in Kusadasi and Izmir. After being educated in Acupuncture Specialist Trainng Course in Medicine Faculty of Yeditepe University he found opportunity to work on health, diet and weight loss as important fields in human aesthetics. He still works as the Chairman of the Department on Hair Restoration and Hair Health in Estetistanbul Medical Center.
- 1993 – 2000: Medicine Education
- 2000 – 2001: Ada-Medicine Hospital – Adapazarı
- 2001 – 2006: Daphne Beauty Center Command Directorate – İzmir
- 2001 – 2002: Mikrografts Method of Hair Restoration Training – Berlin
- 2002: Biofibre Synthetic Hair Restoration Education-Milano
- 2004 – 2005: Medical Aesthetic Education of the Ministry of Health – Ankara.
- 2004 – 2013: Medical Aesthetic Training Programs
- 2004 – 2005: Mesotherapy Training Programs
- 2004 – 2005: Botox-Filler Training Programs
- 2004 : Laser Epilation Training Programs